Dunlop International Europe Limited
Dunlop International Europe Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 00776384) with a registered address at Thorncroft Manor, Thorncroft Drive, Leatherhead, England, KT22 8JB ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any legislation designed to replace it (“Data Protection Law”). By visiting www.dunlopsports.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us:
- by filling in forms on our site;
- by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, via social media or otherwise;
- by registering to use our site; and
- when you report a problem with our site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, social media usernames, phone number, occupation and employer.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including information collected by google maps and google analytics, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive or mobile device.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our bsite. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For more information about cookies and how to manage or delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Where we rely on your consent for processing any data under this policy you may withdraw such consent at any time on written notice to the address listed at the start of this policy. Your withdrawal of such consent may impact your ability to use the site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are required to do so by law (including in connection with any safeguarding concern) or pursuant to a binding regulatory request (in such circumstances, such disclosure will at all times be solely to the extent required by law or the applicable regulatory request);
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others which may include exchanging information with third party companies for the purpose of fraud prevention or credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have adopted strict security processes, in accordance with good industry practice, to prevent the unauthorised access to, or disclosure of, your personal data. Notwithstanding our implementation of these policies, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you send to us via the internet. Where we have given you a password to access a part of the site you are responsible for keeping this password secure and confidential. Please do not share this with anyone else.
We will retain your personal data on our systems only for as long as is strictly necessary for the purposes for which such data was originally collected (or for such longer period as may be required by law).
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You are entitled to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and to request that we amend or delete any such data (subject to any legal requirements to which we are subject). To exercise these rights please contact us using the contact details in this policy. Currently, any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You may unsubscribe to any of your marketing/data sharing preferences at any time by contacting us using the email address set out below, or by using the opt-out function detailed in the relevant marketing email.
If we amend our policy, it will be published on this site so please check the site regularly to check whether our policy has been updated. We may also email you to notify you of any substantial changes to this policy.